My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Networking

Last night I went to an "industry party" at the Foundation Room (this sounds so vegas) to get to know more people in my Supernova venture. I printed out ghetto business cards in about 10 minutes at Kinko's and was on my way. I met a guitar singer/songwriter that turned down a composition major at Julliard. He actually knows what an oboe is and I thought he'd be someone good to know if I get my classical wedding music stuff started. I also met a rapper -eewalk i believe was his name. I don't know how well that would pan out for an indie rock concert, but I do love some independent rappers. And I met some girls that go around promoting for clubs and might be able to hook me up if i call them. It was fun, it felt good to be doing something for my job (and getting free drinks during the time). But now...I'm off to another job interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home