My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Party Time

Our parties are always a good time. And everybody always gets real drunk. And we always have good themes. This time: 90's hip hop wigger/white trash

I went for a TLC-esque look

Including sweet tattoos and gold teeth



Stacy didn't have an outfit, so I thought my sweet velour jumpsuit would go well


Nick and Crum show up yelling yo yo yo


We put our dirtyass couch outside in the backyard. Which...made it look even more ghetto


A couple work girls roll in, completely wasted, and were the life of the party. They knocked on everybody's 40's and foam was everywhere.




My boy Vince was wasted and got in a super bad car accident going home, but luckily he's ok!


And by the end of the night, we put on rediculous jumpsuits and jumped all over the walls





A lot of people came, different policemen rolled up about 3 or 4 times, Liz walked into the glass door, I was pushed down the stairs, a broken 40 bottle slit my hand, and a fight broke out in our kitchen. And unfortunately, I woke up to my laptop screen shattered. Our house still smells like a lot of beer, but it was worth it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

so this is what happens when you run out of bars to go to.

you drink 40's on sofas in the dirt.

10:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home