My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Good Ol' VD

For the first time in 5 years, i don't have a Valentine. No bed and breakfast getaway, nice romantic dinner, flowers shipped to my house, not even a man to pretend I crush on. I read last year's post at this time and I was so chipper. Perhaps i was expecting a surprise visit from Steve, perhaps I was just trying to find a way to break up my boring workday.
I'm not excited for love, flowers, or sex today-but I certainly am excited! I'll be spending my Valentine's Day with Girltalk, Kanye West, Gnarles Barkley, Spank Rock, and Lupe Fiasco. My outfit for this dancefest consists of: a silver, spandex unitard, black vest, pink furry boots and scarf, and silver sparkly wig. And a can of Sparks beforehand.
It doesn't feel like VD, i wore red on accident and no one here cares if their husbands/bfs take them out tonight or not. Looks like I'll have to bring the love, because I can't miss celebrating a holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home