My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

10 Everlasting tips for love

They should probably start with "don't get mad about everything" or "stop judging on size." Maybe those are just my everlasting tips on love....

So msn advises on the following:

Know what you want
. I know i'd like to date a performer in thunder from down under. but i guess eventually, once we get married, he'll want us to raise our family in australia. and i just don't know if i'll be ready for that!

Get clear about what you don't want
. Knowing what you really can't tolerate in a partner is important. Make a list of your "don't wants" and then cut it down to the 10 most important. Any more than that and you'll be too picky. Here's my top 10:
1. Being really negative
2. Not being interested in what i do/what i'm interested in
3. Doesn't like my friends or family
4. Doesn't like to have sex
5. Isn't fun or funny
6. Is even more dramatic than me
7. Has a neck beard
8. Wants to get tribal armband tattoos
9. Doesn't think i'm super sexy
10. Nags me

Live your life
.

See the big picture.

Get out of the house
. like those couples i hate who only stay in the house and hang around each other

Open your eyes and your attitude
.

Get curious.

Try something new.

Expect good luck.

Learn from bad luck
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home