My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Day 5

After a Dodgers game and a night in Hollywood, yesterday was the most amazing drive ever. I really enjoyed Sedona, AZ, and this was just as good! I got out of LA and got my car washed at "Hand Car Wash" (Picture coming soon). Anyway, they scammed me out of $35 but whatevs.
Then i drove out to Pismo Beach and got me some fish and chips in a little beach town. I went to San Luis Obispo and totally loved it! It definitely would have been rad to stay in the town-there were lots of bars and shops and looked like a lot of fun. Then I got on the 1 at Morro Bay. It was so amazing-i stopped every 5 miles it seemed like to take pictures. Once I reached Big Sur, the flowers got even more colorful. It was a beat creepy/annoying to be going 20 mph up all the windy hills and knowing there was no gas stations for about 100 miles. It was about dusk when I reached Monterey Peninsula which kind of sucked because I wanted to explore a lot (mainly for Sami. She literally called the Monterey visitors center week after week in 7th grade to get brochures from them). I did go on the 17 mile drive and saw Pebble Beach which was really pretty. There was white sand, huge rocks, and it was pretty amazing at sunset.
I rolled up to San Jose and Chad, Kevin, and I went to a bar in the city that reminded me of the Double Down so i liked it. So now we are headed to explore more of the city and hopefully meet up with another Hanover friend.

WOOOOOOOOOO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home