My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Day 2

Well I drove to San Diego yesterday. My camera card is being really stupid and won't let me save pictures!! But here are some. First I stopped at 'Tio's Tacos' in Riverside. They had these amazing sculptures made out of everyday stuff. I didnt get any food though-because i hate mexican. Then I stopped in Escondido at "Queen Califa's Magical Circle" It was this rad mosaic sculpture area in the middle of a park. I got some pictures to save from there





I drove into San Diego and explored the Gaslamp District. It seems a bit yuppy, but it's really pretty. The arcitecture (sp?) is very modern and colorful! I saw the convention area, harbor, and finally parking to do some shopping. I ate at Pokez (Despite me hating mexican). It was kind of hipster so it was interesting. Then i met up with Crum and went to the Silver Fox in PB to drink.
I'm leaving now to explore the zoo!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

cool mosaics, maing!

11:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home