My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The reason for the leavin'

People keep asking me why i'm moving home. I've got no answer. It's a mix of 'well, i was gonna try to go to school...but that didn't work out' or 'well my family and friends are out there' or 'i guess i like to move every 2 years'
this move just seems..kind of random. not just to other people, but a bit to me the closer it gets. every other big decision that's worked out for me has always ended up just falling on me. moving to baltimore? i had to cause i was getting out of school. going to las vegas? had to-my lease ran up. breaking up with a dude?-he stopped liking me. started this job?-i got fired at my other one.
i'm sure there's been many other times that i made a decision just because, and not due to anything pushing me. but this seems bigger, like it's the only time i've really done something so rash for no apparent reason.
i'm not sick of las vegas. if anything, it's the only place that has felt like home besides hanover. there's more restaurants i could go to. there's more open bars that i would enjoy. i meet new people every month that are fun to go out with. my boyfriend and i have a lot of fun and it feels so comfortable with him. i'm sure i'm just getting sentimental at this point and realize how much i'm going to miss about this place. but maybe it is that this is a random, rash decision with no greener grass on the other side.
i'm sooo excited for my road trip and i'm just trying to take it day by day and not worry too much about what i'll feel like after i move. hope that works!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home