My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Day 3

I paid $3.99 just to write a blog. And to check my myspace duh...
Anyway, i'm sitting in Barnes and Nobles with Sarah and we're being geeks on our laptop. Yesterday was great-I went to the San Diego Zoo! I thought it'd be a million times bigger with way more different species, but that's alright. I could get through it comfortably in 3 hours. My favorte was the polar bear-he was swimming and walking. The pands were a huge deal but were cute. And koala bears! They were sleeping the whole time but one poked his head up and I saw the furry ears. There was a pretty leopard, lots of birds, not too many snakes, and some ugly camels.
I've been playing around a lot with my new camera hoping i could get some badass shots this trip, but nothing is turning out too well. I guess practice makes perfect!
Then i met up with Sarah in Vista/Oceanside. It was a cute little town and we got some good beer deals pretty early in the evening. California is definitely not Vegas when it comes to partying-I think people are getting a bit fed up with me trying to be obnoxious. I don't like that, but we'll see how Hollywood is tonight.
I'm heading up to LA in an hour, hopefully heading to Venice beach and going to see a Dodgers game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home