My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Day 1

It has come. My glorious road trip back to PA! I'm very excited-today I'm heading out to San Diego. I'll have a bit of a late start so I won't make it to the zoo until tomorrow. But along with leaving comes a lot of sadness for what i'll miss in vegas. Like i did with baltimore, and in no particular order, my favorite and most missed things of vegas:

The Double Down
$1.99-$3.99 steak and egg breakfasts
Thrift shopping with Sarah
Paul Paul: His little ears, his cracked tongue, his beard, his stupid dad humor-all of it. I miss him already
Buddy
The weather (from September-May)
Freemont St!!
Watching HOTS and Six Shooters play at the Clam/Bunkhouse/wherever
Open bar everyday of the week (Spy on Vegas and Treasures)
Amazing restaurants everywhere
I'm 4 hours from Hollywood
Being crazy with all the friends I made
My job and that they take me on stuff like houseboats and go carts
Themed/costume parties
Strip adventures
The shopping (Zappos, Caesars, H and M, Savers)
About 10,000 bars to go to that aren't too expensive
Knowing somebody every time I go out
Riding my lowrider bike around with bmxers
People actually coming to visit-Because it's Vegas
Seeing hookers, fake boobies, and elvi on a regular basis
Being able to buy beer anywhere
Being able to go anywhere at anytime-i will surely miss a 24 hour town

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home