My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Chain letters...

...annoy the shit out of me.
Especially this one:

I SWEAR TO GOD I BETTER NOT CATCH ANYONE BREAKING THIS RIBBON. This is a (yellow) ribbon for MARINES and SOLDIERS fighting in iraq. pass it on to everyone . something good will happen to u tonight at 11:11 pm. this is not a joke someone will either call u or write to u online say i love u do not break this chain repost within 5 mins


GOD BLESS AMERICA
WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU ALL

1) Why are we calling this letter a RIBBON??
2) Of course something good would happen to me at 11:11, i own and everything about me is good.
3) Ribbons are for cancer. I support troops as much as the next guy, but why did they steal the cancer symbol? L-A-M-E

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

ahem, a lesson:

yellow ribbon: god bless our troops
puzzle-piece ribbon: god bless autism
america-flag ribbon: god bless..uh..
red ribbon: god bless...i don't remember
brown ribbon: god bless crohn's disease

9:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home