My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Gettin on the wagon!

I've got a new job in promotion and I'm going to meet the important entertainment people here in Las Vegas, I've got an oboe lesson with the principal of the Las Vegas Symphony tomorrow, and I'm going to start asking the music stores if they need any oboe teachers in the area. I'm feeling real good about this.

I've also been thinking: Why is it that there's probably only a handful of people in this world that you will get along with on almost every level: in my case-they're absolutely hilarious, they love the same things i do, they have fun being absolutely rediculous and random, and the hardest one-i'm totally comfortable around them. I've only met an amount of them I could count on my two hands, and most of them are still my bestest friends. But it confuses me when I meet that kind of person and they don't find that connection as amazing. I guess because I believe in fate/destiny/that people are meant to meet one another and to do certain things, I'm left thinking that I'm supposed to meet a few friends in this lifetime that I really like and get along with. But I find those super rare ones and I guess they're not looking for me.
Also, I think i'm a pretty good looking girl. And i'm smart, and i'm funny, and i try real hard to be a really good person. Is it possible I'm not as great as I think i am? haha. No one else seems to really care about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

You'd be a lot prettier if you didn't have a huge burn on your forehead.

9:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home