My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Independent Gal

When I first moved out here, my friends were confused about which boy I would be talking to on the phone. They wondered which east coast one would be visiting me first. Then I even started to add boys here to the list of people I liked.
Well, as my 3000-miles-away-beaus and i have been severing ties and as I've started to realize the boys here are far from my dream men, I am finally at a single, independent, happy state. Sure, I still have some boys on the back burner, and of course I still get excited to get a call from a boy to hang out. But for now, i don't want to deal with boy drama, feeling inadequate, and thinking about someone else besides myself. I think Todd and Hilary will be proud.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

Yay!!!!! I AM proud!!!!!!!!

4:22 PM

 
Blogger Robert said...

todd and hilary yes. but not me. i feel DEEP SHAME.

4:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home