My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Against Me

So I've realized something about myself, something that I do. After letting my friends throw and spill ice cream all over me just to laugh and take pictures and after telling everybody my embarassing stories such as burning my forehead with soup, I've noticed that I make fun of myself for the sheer enjoyment of others. Maybe it's because I like to laugh a lot and I'd rather have people laughing with me instead of laughing at me, or maybe it's because making fun of other people to their face could result in a bad situation. Either way, when I thought about how much I do this, I think it's kind of weird. But I have high self esteem and don't get offended when people laugh at me, so I guess it's not a problem.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

Whow threw ice cream on you?? Was this at mud wrestling?

9:11 AM

 
Blogger Robert said...

i think it's a good thing; you don't take yourself too seriously!

1:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

err...how did you get a soup burn on your head? I am intrigued.

8:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home