My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Monday, January 22, 2007

I hate working, it's so stupid. I'd much rather not have to do it.

After all my boring jobs, getting fired, quitting, hating my life waking up early, working for shitty bosses that never gave a crap about me-I concluded there's only about 3 jobs that I've ever totally liked doing. Fashion designer, show promoter, and musician. It took me until now to realize it isn't that i was made out to be famous with Le Rat or that school would help me along my music business career path-I believe it was because I could be my own boss. I ran things my own way, made the amount of money i put the effort into, and i never felt like i was working. Even my brother said it's a great idea if i could just own by own business. Now i know why people would love to have their own bar, salon, or car shop.

I've even decided to start a stab at a new career (no surprise as i have about 9 different 10-99's coming to me this year). I'm doing sales! It's no base salary, which hopefully isn't as bad as a fear-but a lot of potential for mega bucks! I love rolling up to my bosses benz, bmws, and the lamboraghini (i have no idea how that's spelled). If i don't get many sales, i haven't worked hard enough; when i do sell and make lots-it makes me feel like i've definitely succeeded. This is a job where i'm almost feeling like my own boss and i'm getting good sales advice on the side too.

Wish me luck-because you know you would not mind coming to visit and riding around in a new corvette.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home