My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Friday, February 09, 2007

The Tiger

This story is really better in person and recited in a Hanover accent. But it's so funny i thought why not write it down.

Janice has a friend who i describe as a shiny button down shirt with dragon-wearing, spencers gothic necklace sporting, biggest billy idol and type o negative fan, 1 1/2 front-toothed guy. He was very in love in with Janice and was also a coworker of ours at the factory. He took me home after being laid off one day and we hung out for a bit. The next week, when we all went back to work, he called me over to his car. He said there was a present for me. I decided not to go to his car or to talk to him because i was a bit scared at what he would show me. He kept asking if i had driven to work day after day because this present was waiting for me and it was so big it needed to go in my car.

Finally, Janice went to his car and retrieved my present. She called me over, barely able to speak over her shock/laughter/annoyance at him being weird, and told me to look in the back seat of her car. Taking up the entire back seat was a white, stuffed tiger he had won for me at Hersehy Park. He had asked Janice if she wanted one as well, but she said no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home