My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ryon Triplets

I've never liked kids-especially babies. I didn't hold my first one until I was 18 years old. And the only time I've babysat is with Maria-just about 2 years ago. I don't know what to do with babies: pet them? make stupid gaga noises? pat them on the back when the cry? make faces until they start laughing?
Well since my nephew has been born, and since I hung out with him, fed him, held him, changed his diaper, and saw that my bro and sis were totally cool around him, i don't mind babies so much anymore. I even see them on tv and say 'aww how cute'. I'm even excited for my coworkers baby shower to talk about diapers and play baby games (it'll be my first shower.) I like buying cute onesies and clothes.
But I guess I'll have to see if i start actually liking toddlers and kids, because right now they still annoy the hell out of me. As Max grows up, I'm sure I'll get more used to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home