My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Drunken Strip Adventure

I remember one evening Melinda and I decided to go up and down the strip and stop for a cheap drink wherever possible. So, months later, Paul and i decided to do it again. Except it's been so long since I've gotten drunk, I could do a 1/4 of the strip before I could barely walk and wanted to pass out.
We started at Coyote Ugly. I have no idea why because I hate that place probably more than any other. But they have a pretty good happy hour-2 for 1's. We got some vodka crans and went on our way.

We went down the east side and hit up the "Glacier Bar" whatever the hell that was. Turns out it was just Gameworx, and it also turns out that Gameworx is awesome! I didn't want to blow money on games and not save it for drinks, but they had hella race car games!

I was already pretty damn buzzed, but Pwal got a jack and coke and i had the bartender make some fun drink-so he decides on a pineapple upside down cake. It was quite delish!


I was getting sick of liquor, and i was getting hungry. So i stopped to get some doritos and the budweiser clamato beer. the can was 4 dollars of course...but it was like a mini meal in a can!

We walked through the Hawaiin Marketplace, saw some beeds, peed, etc. And this really great slut clothing store had a very appropriate name

We went to the new Planet Hollywood, did a bit of shopping, and ended up at Sin City Breweing Company.


The hefe was actually reaaaally good!


Then i got tired and passed out


Once Paul finished my lowrider, we'll probably have to make this a weekly event!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

Awwww. Pwal's a cutie.

3:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home