My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Breaking Up Isn't Hard to Do. And is a stupid study.

....says Yahoo News.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070820/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_love_lost

Is this really an area of research? Were the findings THAT shocking?

"they found the more people were in love, the harder they took the breakup. People who are more in love really are a little more upset after a breakup"

What's crazy is that I couldn't have figured this out on my own. I would think that a dude I met one night would upset me just as much as the guy I've been dating the past two years. NOT. Unlike this story, they say about breakups: "At the end of the day it, it is just less bad than you thought."

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

Hahahah!

2:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home