My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Life Goals

I had made a somewhat small list of things I want to do in my life a few months ago. It included

Go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras
Go to Disneyland/world (and be able to remember it)
Attend an NFL football game (hoping it's the Ravens or the Stiller)
Backpack around Europe for a summer
Audition for Yale's graduate program (get in...go for free....)
See the Rockette's Christmas Show in NYC
Travel to Mexico, even if just for a drunken night

Within the time of making the list,
I went to Mardi Gras. It was dirty and hilarious and totally worht it.
I'm going to go to the Ravens/Chargers game in a month in San Diego and i'm totally excited to sit with all the young cheesy fans!! I feel bad cheering for the Ravens beacause i don't really hate the Chargers. I wish they were playing the Patriots or something. And at the same time, we're going to Disneyland that weekend! By we, i mean paul and i. he's been before so i guess he knows the fun spots to go to.
As far as Europe goes, I have 8 more months to save $5000. I can absolutely do it, and when i have-it means i'm buying plane tickets to go to Belgium with my sister in August for 1 or 2 weeks. She's planning everything ( as she should because i don't know anything about it), and no it's not backpacking-but it'll still be awesome!
I'm studying for the GREs, and providing i pass the test, i'll be applying to Yale and flying there if i'm granted an audition in January!
I'm flying in NYC this christmas so i can hang out at rockafella center, and of course see the Rockettes!!
And lastly, no i have no plans to go to Mexico. Unfortunately. It's a bit scary of an idea for me, but really-i just want to have a drunken adventure there!

Now i've added to the list:

Go to Boston for St. Patty's Day
Go to Germany for Oktoberfest
Spend a couple days in Vancouver
See GWAR in concert


And I will do it all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home