My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's official

I'm not going to school. I'm not upset I spent the money, or the time, or even more money. I'm really proud of myself that I tried. I knew before I went to IUP and when I graduated IUP that I didn't want to attempt to be a professional musician in my near future. But, 3 years has passed, and my teacher said 'i knew you'd stop being a vagabond soon enough!' Well, I'm going to remain a vagabond, at least for the next year. At this point, I'm just looking forward to planning my trip back home and figuring out what it is that my life will hold next. I'm trying not to stress about moving to some new city, discovering new people, trying out a new job-those things can all be very exciting!
I have a great boyfriend and a great job here, and so many friends! But I feel too comfortable. It's not that I feel like it's time to move from here, but i know that I need to. If I don't do it now, what am i waiting around for? I'll be okay somewhere else.
Besides, i'm already planning a tour around the napa valley, a stay in Yellowstone National Park, looking at old western hotels in South Dakota, touring the Mall of America, drinking at Wisconsin breweries, so on AND so on. So, there'll be another good long update of a cross country trip just like last time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home