My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The crazies

I was prompted to write this blog by a certain run in with a friend. He wasn't allowed to call, email, see, etc. me because of his girlfriend. She wouldn't let him. I can't mention any names here-I don't want him to get in trouble! But it really just made me realize how rediculous it is to watch people put up with stupid relationships.
I have no sympathy for girls in abusive or controlling relationships. OK, i'm sure if it were a life or death situation, i'd feel a bit bad. But really-you're dating someone. So you don't like them-stop. Why put up with all the drama, annoyingness, whatever?
Even worse are guys that put up with this. They have these girlfriends that constantly check their phone or email to see what's going on. Or they won't let them hang out with their ex. Or they control which friends they can see. Sometimes they're just so dramatic that they break their boyfriend's things, throw stuff at them, yell at them like the boyfriends a little kid. But the thing that gets me is-guys stay with these girls!!
I would consider myself a pretty stable, likeable girlfriend, and yet I have gotten shit on in pretty much every relationship I've been in. Please, go hang out with your ex. Go spend time with your friends. I don't even wanna see your phone!

So what is it about guys staying with these girls? Do they ignore their craziness because when they're normal they're just so great? I'm great all the time :). It continues to be annoying to hear about my guy friends and they're dramatic troubles or why they can't come out with me tonight, but hey-to each his own. His own crazy girl!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's REEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiculous. Agreed.

2:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crazy women always have the best _________________.....

7:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home