My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Monday, May 12, 2008

What day is it (i'm drunk)

Well today I'm in Napa. Last night was fun-we stayed near the city and Chade and I went to see Kevin's band at a bar in Berkeley. We went to 'the mission' area in the city-some awesome views at Dolores park-and lots of thrift store and BIKER! OMG there's so many bikers everywhere!!!
anyway, i left real early in the morning to make it here on time. And as soon as i got here, the napa wine shuttle picked me up and we went to 7 different wineries. that's 4-5 glasses of tasting at each place. i was pretty toasted by number 3. we went to black stallion, some kosher winery, monticello, walt disney's daughter, andretti's place, goose garden (?), and some other thing i clearly ccan't remember at this piont. i went with 7 other people and we all bonded by at leat the 3rd or 4th time because well..we ddrank a lot of wine.
i'm at my bed and breakfast. it's a bit expensive for what it is, but i guess that's alright. i'm spoiling myself on this trip. i want to go with hilary and take hot air balloon rides and everything!
well now i'm taking a nap and then taking myself out for a steak dinner. it better be good...and i better stop drinking.

tomorrow-breweries, redwoods, and mikey mike!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home