My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Good-boh Baltimore!

Since it's my last full day in Charm City, I though I'd write down some of my favorites. I'll miss a lot about the East Coast, but I'm not blogging about that, I'm blogging about Baltimore. So, what I absolutely love about it and will surely miss:

1. The Ottobar: the BEST place to see shows, an awesome scene of kids upstairs, and good djs/jukebox
2. The Location: DC is 1 hour, Philly is 2, NYC is 4, and most importantly: IUP is 4 and home is only 1!
3. Hilary and Robert: and all their friends. They've welcomed me into their group and it's nice to be around a more mature crowd who actually enjoys going to see the symphony
4. St. David's Choir: ok, so i don't know why i just put this on. But it was really nice singing with actual musicians
5. Free internet
6. "Only in Baltimore" stories: Men walking down the street at 1 pm with an open bottle passing it back and forth, and a woman smoking a joint haling a cab in broad daylight
7. The hipster people: they're not snobby here at all. they're not trying to be better than anyone else. very casual (and i love taxlo and britpop night).
8. Lexington Market
9. Towson Town/Owings Mills/all the other malls
10. Holy Frijoles
11. National Bohemian
12. Good shows: such a good mix of gutterpunk, hardcore, indie, and emo, it's awesome!
13. CRABS!!
14. The Inner Harbor
15. An Oriole's Game
16. Brewer's Art
17. The liquor store near our house
18. Our apartment porch in the summer
19. Angelo's big pizza
20. Dinner at my Uncle's
21. Little Italy
22. Rowhouses

And i reserve the right to add to this list once i think of more...

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

WOW, third on the list! Glad to see the Ottobar and location come before your flesh and blood.

6:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home