My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Daddy's Girl

Call me little spoiled or a daddy's girl and I'll probably get pissed. I just consider myself very fortunate for coming from a family who has provided me with a lot of amenities. I've lived on my own for the past 5 years, but that still means my parent bought my car, pay my car insurance, pay for my car when it's broken, pay my cell phone bill, sometimes give me spending money, and every now and then buy me groceries. Now that i'm moving so far away, I won't get to have that anymore. I have to start my own cell phone plan. I may also have to get my car registered in a different state and start paying my own insurance. I guess I wasn't expecting this to all sneak up on me so soon. Don't get me wrong-i plan my finances well and know what i can and cannot afford. It's just a little scary to think that very shortly i might have to be spending $200 a month that i'm not used to.

1 Comments:

Blogger emerson said...

Call me "Little Spoiled". Is that your Indian name?

2:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home