My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Monday, January 29, 2007

My life

Having a hilarious sex talk with some girlfriends, Morgan remarked how rediculously shitty most of my situations have been. I should write a book to women about crap that they could be dealing with but most don't have my bad luck. So, if i can actually keep up, I thought why not mention a crazy story of my life everyday.

I'd like to start with one of my most embarassing, or perhaps dissapointing, experiences as a young, 23-year-old woman. I have come across 8 different cases of erectile disfunction. Yes-8. The first-nerves, the second-drugs and drinks, the third could have possibly been gay or was simply grossed out at my woman parts, next was more nerves, the fifth actually had a health problem, one after that was supposedly too drunk, the seventh didn't even have a reason for it not working, and the latest one was apparenlty never in the mood.
I've thought about blaming myself for this issue-maybe it's my hygiene, maybe it's the cosmetic look. Then i remembered i have been complimented down there before, so it can't be the working order of things. I simply chalk it up to an unfortunate curse that has been set upon me. Maybe it will ago as I get older-but i sincerely doubt that. So for other women out there who experience this-we can't feel bad, we can't exactly blame them, but we can leave a little upset and still a little horny.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pint Glass Ethos said...

Just gonna put this out there. One can't read this and not wonder about your vag. I was a little worried that you'd read that and be offended, but somehow, I think it's alright.

2:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home