My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Between a Rock and a Hard-on

Probably my favorite "public sex" story. Okay so maybe it's my only.

Heroin Aaron and I took a trip down to Ocean Shitty for a grandious Fourth of July weekend. Starting the vacation off around midnight, we drove down to the beach and arrived around 4 or 5am. The classy people we were, we decided to sleep on a blanket on the sand. I removed my glasses and we started to get busy in the pitchblack. I looked around enjoying the sights and sounds. Near the shoreline I saw a large rock and kept looking back at it for some reason.
A few minutes later, lights started flashing down the beach so we opted to get un-naked and go to bed. I looked back over at the rock and it was gone. And then we saw a man walk right up beside us.
So after looking over at him again and again yet continuing to get in on, i'm pretty sure he thought i liked his presence. In fact, i may be on the internet somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home