My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Friday, February 02, 2007

The Dating Game

I went on a date last night. Probably the nicest first date I'll ever go on in my life-a super good steak and martinis. I've been on hardly any dates, but I thought I'd take this time to describe my worst experience thus far.

I went out to dinner with a friend of mine. I guess I hadn't considered it a date until the end of dinner. I said McDonald's was fine, as i thought it was just hanging out. He decided to go a bar and grill that he really liked because he was picking up the check. We ordered some beers, an appetizer perhaps, and some nice meals. The check came and the waitress came back with his card saying 'declind sir'. He looked at me and said, 'i didn't know if there was any money in my account or not, so i guess there wasn't.' I look at him a little perplexed and then handed over my credit card for the $50 bill.
He never offered to reimburse me for even half so i went up to him at a bar and asked/demanded at least a 20 out of him. I got it, and i still call him out on it when i see him. He deserves it. Thank god the guy didn't stick me with the probably $150 bill of last night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home