My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Buddhism

I was reading an old blog entry of mine about Buddhist dating advice and i'm glad i went back over it to remind myself of some things. Though i don't need to directly mention what i'm talking about, because Hilary and Bethany (probably the only people who read this), i tell my life daily to, Buddhists live in the present. Things that have happened to people in the past, and worrying about the future, should not affect what is going on in the present.
Unfortunately, I've let myself dwell on something in someone's past and it's affecting me in a bad way. I feel like a drama queen who's thinking about it a lot and being angry when, in actuality, it doesn't matter right here right now.
So from this point on: Forget the past, ignore the future. If that gets me hurt in a relationship, at least I had fun when I was in it. If that means I'm concentrating on work and leaving studying till the end of the day, at least i'm making great money.

To Buddhism!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

Hmmmm. People who dwell on things from the past. People who are threatened by events that happened in the past. Hmmmm.

4:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home