My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Cell Phone Disaster

At this point, I've lost track of how many phones I have gone through. Miraculously, I've only paid for one of them over the last 3 years.
I dropped my first one in the toilet. It was after only having the phone for 4 months, but luckily that weekend Janice was in town and she gave me her old slider. The next summer I dropped that slider at one of ewic's parties. Nicole gave me an old phone of hers-it was quite nice. Someone found the slider for me. About a month passed and something happened to Nicole's phone so I again went back to the slider.
I had it all the way until the next summer when it was time to get my free upgrade from Verizon. I got a really nice video/camera/mp3 phone. It lasted me almost a year until I dropped it on St. Patrick's day. Somebody picked it up and was answering my calls saying they kidnapped me. Jerks. So i again went back to the slider.
My slider finally bit the dust a few months ago after i left it in my purse and a bunch of beer exploded all over it.
A kind coworker hooked me up with one of the older envys. I loved that phone-it was like a fake sidekick and i could get online and text message real fast! But saturday night i dropped it...somewhere.
Good thing i picked up an old razor another coworker had when she was moving. It's slow and not as easy to text, but i guess it's a phone. My 6th phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home