My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Friday, December 07, 2007

Applications Sent: Check

I stressed A LOT the past few weeks about getting everything out to schools by December 1st. But I did it: i filled out the online apps, I got my recommendation letters delivered, my GRE scores came (and weren't too bad), I retyped my resume and rep. list that were so conveniently lost on my stolen laptop. And I finally finished recording my cd! I was very dissapointed at first when i listened to it, but maybe that's how everyone feels. I waited a couple days and listened again, and i really didn't sound too badly. I suppose it only matters what Yale thinks though.
So besides sending out a few last minute things, the only thing i have left to do is wait! for letters of acceptance or not

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what programs are you applying for?
and regardless . . . good luck

10:31 PM

 
Blogger Ratface said...

who this? andy?

4:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home