My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Friday, November 02, 2007

My two biggets pet peeves

As of late:

I'm telling someone a story. I don't necessarily need advice on the story, I just want someone to listen. I want some sort of supportive reaction out of them. But instead they start to tell their own version of that story. They don't respond to what happened to me, they take a long time to describe something that happened in their life on the subject. Not that i don't care, but really-i don't care. I'm telling you for a reason, not just to hear myself talk. Is it really that hard to listen? To care? To show some sort of reaction that means you're actually listened and are concerned?

My other is the know-it-all.
When I'm attacked by a group of people insisting they know all about something (even if they may be wrong). It's something everyone is ignorant about, they just read things or see it on tv, and insist that they are correct. YOU CAN'T DRINK DIET COKE IT'S GIVING YOU CANCER! or DONT PUMP GAS WHILE ON YOUR PHONE, YOU'RE GOING TO BLOW UP. None of these people are research scientists, and none of them know the truth. Yet you mention for a second that they could be wrong, and they bight your head off!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

Alright. Your relationships with bad spellers must come to an end.

BIGHT????

11:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i once got yelled at for pumping gas and smoking at the same time....some bitches have no sense of adventure, what-so-ever!

12:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home