My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

GRE: Check

I'm Done! I Did It! And i didn't do too badly...
After months of studying, and thinking I'd never had to take another standardized test in my life, I sat in a cubicle, stared at an annoying computer screen, and wrote essays, figured out math problems, and matched antonyms. I only had to take the GRE for my application to Yale, and after i stopped worrying about how they would feel about my score, i calmed down and guessed on some answers and used my review knowledge on others. I did quite well on the math, and below average on vocab. I guess it will even out. Especially when they see my glorious GPA from IUP. W-O-O!

Next up: Report on how my recording is going

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home