1) [x] You refer to Philadelphia as only "Philly."
2) [x] You refer to Pennsylvania as "PA" (pronounced Pee-ay).
3) [x] The first day of buck and the first day of doe season have always been school holidays in your town.
4) [x] You can use the phrase "fire hall wedding reception" and not even bat an eye.
5) [ ] At least 5 people on your block have electric "candles" in all or most of their windows all year long.
6) [ ] You know what a "Hex sign" is.
7) [x] You know what a "State Store" is, and your out of state friends find it incredulous that you can't purchase liquor at the mini-mart.
8) [x] You own only three condiments "salt, pepper and Heinz ketchup."
9) [x] Words like "hoagie", "crick", "chipped ham", "sticky buns", "shoo-fly pie", "pierogies" actually mean something to you.
10) [x] You eat cold pizza (even for breakfast) and know others who do the same? (Those from NY find this "barbaric".)
11) [ ] You not only heard of Birch Beer, but know it comes in several colors: Red, White, Brown, Gold.
12) [x] You know several places to purchase or that serve Scrapple, Summer Sausage (Lebanon Bologna), Ring Bologna and Hot Bacon Dressing.
13) [x] You know the difference between a cheese steak & pizza steak sandwich, and know that you can't get a really good one outside PA.
14) [x]You live for summer, when street and county fairs signal the beginning of funnel cake season.
15) [x] You know Blue Ball, Intercourse, Climax, Bird-in-Hand, Beaver, Moon, Virginville, Paradise, Mars, and Slippery Rock are PA towns.
16) [x] You know what a township, borough, and commonwealth is. (At least you vaguely remember.)
17) [x] You identify drivers from New York, New Jersey, or other neighboring states by their unique and irritating driving habits.
18) [x] You know that a traffic jam in Lancaster is ten cars waiting to pass an Amish buggy on the highway.
19) [x] You know several people who have hit deer more than once.
20) [ ] You carry jumper cables in your car.
21) [x] You built snow forts and leaf piles that were taller than you were as a kid.
22) [ ] "Yous guys" is a perfectly acceptable reference to a group of men & women.
24) [x] You know how to pronounce Bryn Mawr, Wilkes-Barre, Schuylkill, Bala Cynwyd, Monongahela, and Susquehanna
25) [x] You actually understand these questions and are you sending them on to other Pennsylvanians.
Count all your X's and multiply by 4. Title this % Pennsylvanian